As warmer weather starts, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Crestview? Even if your AC unit is recently purchased or was cooling good last summer.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Gordon Air Conditioning tech can help locate small troubles before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate inside your unit can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy consumption—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy bill and in the long-term, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps spot little issues before they lead to major, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly inspect pieces and complete a series of AC performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find troubles before they become large problems that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is prepped to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to premature meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC tune-up should include a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll check the ensuing spots and parts:
- Overall equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Right Away with Gordon Air Conditioning
This week is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Gordon Air Conditioning pros a shout at 850-250-0335 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your home, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.