As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all want to remain comfortable. Consistent comfort while going through the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the ideal time to have air conditioner service done. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you find any potential issues before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your expert will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that consistently keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system operate harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and boosted efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any potential problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at Gordon Air Conditioning will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is operating at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it work more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Gordon Air Conditioning a call at 850-250-0335 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service taken care of today.