There’s no getting around the changing weather in Crestview, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Gordon Air Conditioning pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few easy ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Crestview. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the pros at Gordon Air Conditioning a call at 850-250-0335 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.